Project Manager Co-Op
The Entry Level Project Manager (Co-Op) is responsible for developing tenant and customer finish construction projects, to help coordinate and supervise work to the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Assist with customer project coordination, planning and schedule
- Assist with client communication, proposals, estimates, etc.
- Assist with preparation of contracts
- Assist with coordination of architectural and engineering services
- Provide assistance with permits, purchase orders and project reporting
- Limited direction and assistance with timely management of final documents and project records
- Involvement in professional and community organizations
- Instill leadership and team attitude among co-workers and subordinates
- Act as goodwill ambassador for the company
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor of Science in engineering, construction management or compatible major;
- Computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel and other office programs