Executive Assistant / Office Coordinator
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
The Executive Assistant / Office Coordinator serves as the first point of contact for our company. We are looking for an experienced, responsible, highly self-motivated, adaptable individual with commitment to excellence and the desire to contribute to the continuous growth of our company. This position will report to the Human Resources Manager.
More specifically, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Provide professional and courteous administration of incoming calls and a welcome greeting to visitors.
- Assist Executive team (CFO, CEO PHC, President HCC, President RDC) and HR Manager with various duties (letters, labels, mailings, meetings, reports, etc.).
- Manage Executive calendars.
- Incoming/outgoing mail, shipments, and electronic fax.
- Manage business cards.
- Organize and register employees for external events.
- Manage all office/coffee/breakroom supplies.
- Manage safety supplies/stickers/hard hats/first aid kits, etc.
- Maintain mileage reports for Superintendents with company trucks. Fringe calculation for vehicle personal mileage.
- Manage company clothing orders.
- Expense/Mileage reports.
- Organize and manage food for meetings, events, birthdays, and anniversaries.
- Clean and restock supply room/breakroom/boardroom as well as various copiers/printers throughout the office.
- Assist with office/maintenance issues with Property Management.
- Assist with all company functions/outings.
- Assist with overflow work from other administrative staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant Associate degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and utilize discretion regarding confidential matters.
- Proficient typing skills required.
- Strong computer knowledge in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Customer Service background
- Attention to detail.
- Good written/oral communication skills
- Team player/work well with others
- Experience answering phones and front office duties.
- Base Salary
- Annual Bonus Program
- 401-K Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance
- 2 Weeks of Vacation + 1 Week of Personal Time per year
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
For over 100 years owners and developers of medical, distribution, manufacturing, office and retail properties throughout the region have come to know and trust Paul Hemmer Company (“Hemmer”) as a provider of complete, single-source design and construction services. Hemmer also provides building care and maintenance services and engages in select real estate development opportunities.